We collect your Personal Information for the primary purpose of providing our services to you, providing information to our clients and marketing. We may also use your Personal Information for secondary purposes closely related to the primary purpose, in circumstances where you would reasonably expect such use or disclosure. You may unsubscribe from our mailing/marketing lists at any time by contacting us in writing.
When we collect Personal Information we will, where appropriate and where possible, explain to you why we are collecting the information and how we plan to use it.
Some of the types of personal information we collect include:
Information collected from visiting our Website (cookies etc.).
- Names, job titles, contact and address details
- Information in identification documents (for example, passport, driver's license)
- Tax file numbers and other government-issued identification numbers
- Date of birth and gender
- Bank account details, and other financial information
- Educational qualifications, employment history and salary
- Personal information about your spouse and dependents
It may be necessary in some circumstances for Dynamic Aspect to collect sensitive information. Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual's racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Sensitive information will be used by us only:
- With your consent; or where required or authorized by law
- For the primary purpose for which it was obtained
- For a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose